01 Aug 2012
libbash weekly report #10
Progress of previous week
- Support multiline string declarations for local and declare.
- Have been working on support for operators in variables in builtin tests, but it's still not finished.
- Support for single quoted delimiter on here document
Plan for this week
There are 14 (of 197) eclasses still left with parsing problems, so the objective for now is to get all to get parsed without errors.
Some of the things to be fixed:
- Problem with a odd number of single quotes inside here document
- Problem with a odd number of semicolons inside declare strings
- Appending to a variable an unquoted string starting with some charateres like a minus
- Support implicit line break with a pipe at the end of the line