07 Jul 2012
libbash weekly report #6
Progress of previous week
- Finish the update of our instruo implementation to compile with the last paludis version. Now it uses the configuration of portage or paludis to get the repository to generate metadata.
- Fix some things from previous commits
This week was not much productive, there was some things to be done that I had some doubts how should be done, and with the email send/receive delay it drag a little.
About the other things that I could be doing meanwhile, two things that I was supposed to work on too, had actually nothing to be done, they were already working on the current state of the project somewhat.
Plan for this week
- Support for loop with implicit positional list.
for arg; do echo $arg; done
- Support line continuation inside keyword tests
- Fix functions that shadow builtins
- Search for whats left to be done to parse eutils.eclass